For un updated list of the latest articles, search for those with the 'Most Recent' tag in the article database.
- Stellar Open Clusters’ Membership Probabilities: an N-Dimensional Geometrical Approach
Laura Sampedro, Emilio J. Alfaro
- Solar and Stellar Photospheric Abundances
Carlos Allende Prieto
- Multi-Layered Neural Networks Infer Fundamental Stellar Parameters
Verma et al.
- The DRAGON simulations: globular cluster evolution with a million stars
Wang et al.
- Period spacings in red giants II. Automated measurement
M et al.
- Suppression of quadrupole and octupole modes in red giants observed by Kepler
D et al.
- The Galaxy in Context: Structural, Kinematic and Integrated Properties
J. Bland-Hawthorn and O. Gerhard
- Magnetic variability in the young solar analog KIC 10644253: Observations from the Kepler
satellite and the HERMES spectrograph
D. Salabert et al
- The Gaia-ESO Survey: A simple explanation for the Li-rich giant problem
R. Casey et al.
- Chemical abundances in the multiple sub-giant branch of 47 Tucanae: insights on its faint sub-giant branch component
A. F. Marino
- Measuring the extent of convective cores in low-mass stars using Kepler data: towards a calibration of core overshooting
- Angular momentum transport efficiency in post-main sequence low-mass stars